Crystal Healing / Reiki Healing / Reiki Infusing / Aromatherapy / Essential Oils / Crystal Energy are not meant to treat or cure any diseases and do not replace consultation and care by a medical professional. You should always consult your doctor if you have any significant medical concerns. In accordance with legal rules and regulations all items and consultations in my shop are for entertainment purposes only.
Custom and personalized orders:
Lula May Design always welcomes custom order requests. If you see an item that you like in the shop, but would like something made particularly for you, please fill out a custom order form.
There may be additional time as well as some additional cost involved in placing a custom order. These details will always be discussed beforehand and determined based on the amount of time, research, and purchasing of additional materials that are necessary to complete each particular order.
Unless the product arrives damaged, there are No Returns on custom orders, due to the nature of these items.
Gift wrapping and packaging:
Each piece of Lula May Design jewelry arrives in a floral gift box, tied with a pretty ribbon. If you are ordering as a gift, you may leave a special note with your order, to be handwritten and included in your package.
Care instructions for Wire Wrapped Jewelry are similar to those for any metal jewelry.
•Use Common Sense: Do not shower, bathe, or sleep with your jewelry on. Also remove bracelets and rings before washing dishes, gardening, etc. If your jewelry gets wet, wipe it thoroughly with a soft, clean cloth (preferably one specifically for jewelry) and make sure that it dries throughly and completely before putting into storage.
•Use a Metal-polishing Cloth to remove any tarnish that occurs naturally over time.
•Avoid dropping, crushing, scratching or otherwise damaging the surface of both the stone and the metal. Some gemstones are more fragile than others, so please treat all of them with love and respect.
How often should I cleanse my crystals? / How do I cleanse them?
It is best to use your Intuition when deciding if your crystal needs to be cleansed. You can find my YouTube Instructions on Cleansing Crystals here. Some general rules of thumb are as follows:
•Cleanse your crystal when it first arrives. Even though it has been Reiki Infused by me, a cleansing ritual can help you set your own Intention into the crystal, as well as make it truly your own.
•Crystals can lose their energy and effectiveness over time, due to environmental strain and other effects. Cleansing restores the crystal to its original vibrancy. The best cleansing method is smudging with white sage, as this method is safe for all crystals (water cleansing can damage some crystals)
•Citrine and Kyanite do not need to be cleansed, but a cleansing ritual will not harm them.
Frequently Asked Questions
✯Please check that your address is correct before completing your purchase. I am not responsible for any shipping issues due to incorrectly entering your address (My shipping labels auto-print from the info you input)✯
All U.S. orders will ship First Class unless agreed upon in advance. I always include insurance, as my creations are one-of-a-kind and therefore irreplaceable. If you need rush shipping, please contact me before purchase so that I can set that up for you.
➳ Jewelry: All Ready-to-Ship Items will ship out within 1-2 business days. Made to Order items may take up to 3 business days to ship. Any custom order requiring the purchase of custom elements will take a varying amount of time agreed upon in advance by myself and the customer.
➳ Art: All prints and original artwork ships within 5-7 business days. Custom Orders will vary in amount of time necessary to complete. This will be agreed upon by myself and the customer on a case by case basis.
I ship First Class International to the following countries: Austria, Australia, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Cook Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Mongolia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, The Netherlands, the United Kingdom, U.S. Virgin Islands. (If your country is not included, I apologize for the inconvenience. There are some countries to which Crystal Jewelry cannot be shipped.)
For Priority and Priority Express on International orders, please purchase through my Etsy shop: lulamaydesign.etsy.com
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs. If you have any questions please contact me in advance of purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any issues with your order.
Returns and Exchanges will be accepted as long as you contact me within 14 days of delivery and ship the items back within 30 days of delivery.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for Custom or Personalized orders (this includes both Jewelry and Art custom orders)
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs, including shipping insurance for the value of the product. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
As my company is based in the US, I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on services which are to the best of my knowledge in alignment with GDPR standards and regulations.
Email Marketing Messages, Notifications & Subscription:
Any email marketing messages I send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that I send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P. addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages I send are in accordance with the GDPR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences
My EMS provider is Mailchimp. The following information about you is held within this EMS system:
* First name * Last name * Email address * Location * Subscription time & date
Lula May Design also sends transactional emails related to your activity on the site. You can control these notifications from within your account settings.
By continuing to access or use these provided products and services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised policy. If you do not agree to the new policy, please stop using the Service. You are advised to review this policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Erin Hollon, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me by email at email@example.com or by mail at 416 57th Street #2 Brooklyn, NY 11220.