Remember my blog post on Finding your Passion?
Well, I'm really PASSIONATE about how those 4 simple steps can change your life and catapult you on the road to your ideal existence!
But I do have a confession to make: Even I have trouble with the part about finding your Purpose.
If you didn't read that blog post you can find it here. But, for the moment, here's what I had to say about purposeful living in Step 3...
STEP 3: Now that you've found your PASSION, let's find your PURPOSE!
Write down 10 problems you'd like to see solved in the world. Look at them closely. One of them is bound to fit your Passion. You already know what I'm going to say next....
THAT IS YOUR PURPOSE!!!
So here's where I have to be Real with y'all. I have to admit that when I think of 10 Big Problems, I immediately imagine World Hunger, World Peace, Political Unrest, etc. These are hugely important, and they may even be on your list. But since I believe in living within my Circle of Influence, I know I need to be a bit more realistic in my list of problems (or make some major life changes!)
This morning, over breakfast, I got some major clarity, and all the sudden I had my list! Now my only problem is choosing a few of these to focus on. Can you help me decide?
Here's what I came up with:
- Poor health for women brought on by hormone imbalance and other silent causes
- Low Self Esteem based on Perfectionism and a Societal Pressure
- Chronic Pain, Inflammation, and Digestive issues
- Lack of real personal engagement because of Social Media
- People doing jobs they hate just to pay the bills
- Living based on Social Convention rather than Personal Principles
- Reactionary vs. Intentional Living
- Lack of real life experiences because of the time-suck of technology
- Depression and Stress sneaking in to steal your Joy and take away your Passion
- Fear of pursuing creative endeavors for one of a thousand excuses
Which of these speaks to you? Which makes you as frustrated, scared, and determined as it makes me?
My dream is to create a community of people who feel just as passionately as I do about one or more of these issues. We are so much more powerful TOGETHER than if we each stay in our own little worlds.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments or reach out to me via email. And if you're ready to get started improving your health and finding your focus, join me in my live workshops! You can sign up right here!
Love and Appreciation,