There are lots of Cleanses out there. Some are fairly gentle, like using a cleansing supplement while maintaining a regular healthy diet. Others are a bit crazy, like only drinking apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper for days at a time.
I tend to opt for a healthy middle ground. That's why I'm spending this month cutting out Sugar, Caffeine, Grains, Complex Carbs, Cow's Dairy and Alcohol using the Maker's Diet as a general guideline. That sounds like a lot, but I can still have all the veggies, healthy fats, meat, and berries I want, plus a little goat cheese and yogurt too.
To increase the effectiveness of the Detox I've added several essential oils and supplements.
Here's what I'm using:
Probiotics have been scientifically proven to help support these (and many other) functions
- absorption of Magnesium, Calcium, and Iron
- gut wall repair
- a healthy immune system
- healthy neutralization of carcinogens from food
- healthy elimination of bad bacteria in the gut
- healthy cholesterol Levels
- stabilization of blood sugar levels
- healthy brain function (a 4-week intake of probiotics affects the regions that control the central processing of emotions, sensation, and memory)
2. Ningxia Red
- Wolf berry Juice and a blend of other super fruit juices
- Essential Oils: orange, lemon, yuzu, tangerine
- Prebiotic Fibers (Pectin) for feeding the healthy probiotics from Life 9
- Extremely high antioxidant activity to boost detox and healing
- Supports healthy bowers function and movement
- Contains 380mg of soluble fiber per serving
- Contains Cascara Sagrada Bark
- Contains Bentonite Clay for improved Detox
- Contains Essential Oils: tarragon, German Chamomile, Tangerine, Rosemary, Anise and Ocotea
- Contains Apple Pectin (soluble fiber and prebiotic)
4. Essential Oils*:
- Lemon Vitality: Jumpstart your Day by placing a few drops in a tall glass of water
- Peppermint: Breathe in deeply each morning (since you won't have coffee). Apply to your tummy after every meal. Add a drop of Peppermint Vitality to water in the afternoon.
- DiGize: Apply to your tummy after every meal and anytime you feel tummy discomfort
- Thieves Vitality: Place a drop under your tongue each morning for immune support
- Lavender/Lemon/Peppermint: Use a rollerball with this blend and a carrier oil. Roll along jawline and on the lymph nodes behind your ears to give support once you start getting detox symptoms in your head and sinuses.
- PanAway: Rub onto achy joints for support as the toxins leave those areas of your body.
- Lavender: Get a good night's sleep by relaxing with Lavender oil 1 hour before bedtime.
*Learn more about essential oils here: lulamaydesign.com/wellness
As always, I'm more than happy to answer any specific questions you have about these supplement and oils. You can contact me here. If you want to try these supplements as part of a healthy diet, you can bless my business by purchasing through my Young Living link: tiny url.com/lulamayessentials. Sign up as a retail customer or ask me about becoming a wholesale member and saving 24% on all your Young Living purchases.