Tuesday in the Creativity Club we had our 1st December Workshop on Embracing Success:
The Power of Self Acceptance!
Here are all the details we covered, for those of you who prefer to learn by reading (and those who want to take a second look at all the awesome info!)
[If you prefer to watch the replay, or if you want to use these notes while you watch the replay, you can find the video on my YouTube channel. ]
Here we go!
The first stop on our journey to success has to be Self-Acceptance. Remember last week when we talked about Success 101? We defined Success not as a Thing, not as a series of goals we reach or don't reach. No!
Success is a State of Mind. It is waking up each day and living life with positivity, gratitude, and confidence. It is Understanding that the most important thing is to always be moving forward.
The details change by the person. How much money you need to enjoy life is not a set number. How many children you want or what car you want to drive. These are details, but they aren't success if you still wake up in a bad mood, wishing you had more rather than appreciating what you already get to enjoy.
Are we on the same page? Great!
Well, what is the quickest way to keep you from this mindset?
•Thinking you aren't enough
•Thinking "If I could just have XYZ, then I would be happy."
•Feeling un-whole. Needing something else to complete you.
How will you wake up with a positive mindset, gratitude, and confidence if you feel this way? You just can't. Instead of this human status-quo of self-negativity, we need to choose to accept who we are and learn to work with it.
•Knowing yourself- seeing reality rather than skewed perception
•Understanding and accepting you weakness
•Using your strengths to achieve goals
•Deciding you are what you have, and that is enough.
i'm not saying this is easy.
It's not the natural way to be. It's not mediocre. That's why it will set you apart! Once you get to this place of self-acceptance you are miles ahead of most of your "competition" (including the old version of yourself!)
Striving for Self-Acceptance is a better and more helpful Intention than simply lining up a bunch of goals and failing or achieving them.
So what do you do now?
retrain your brain. adjust your vibrations.
Here are the crystals and oils that will help boost our ability to discover and embrace self-acceptance.
Acceptance oil blend:
This blend is jam-packed with Success oils! Let's take a moment to break down the oils by category.
Gratitude: These are our grounding oils. The ones that keep us rooted, realistic, and in the moment.
Frankincense, Sandalwood, and Neroli.
Confidence: These are our uplifting oils, which are usually in the citrus or mint family. They are a great way to start the day, pick yourself up mid-day, or retune your attitude.
Bergamot, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Lemon, Spearmint, Kaffir Lime, and Jasmine.
Positivity: These are our stress reducing oils. A calm mind is able to see the possible positive outcomes of a situation.
Coriander, Ocotea, and Davana.
Moving Forward: This means letting go of past circumstance, as well as past versions of yourself. Then you can regenerate and create a more successful You.
• Heart oils allow you to know what to keep and what no longer serves you in a positive and productive manner. Geranium, Rose, and Ylang ylang.
• Regeneration oils help us cleanse and start fresh.
German Chamomile and Blue Cypress.
Mookaite and Tiger Eye:
Both of our December crystals are associated with the Solar Plexus. This chakra is the seat of personal power, expression of will, and turning thought into action. Basically SUCCESS. Let's learn a little more about these powerful crystals!
This luscious red and yellow stone is full of youthful energy, rooting you in a sense of well-being and peace about life.
- Brings a desire for new situations
- Provides a deep calm with which to face these new adventures
- Increases energy and vitality, giving an overall sense of health and wellbeing
Tiger eye contains a natural balance of sun and earth energies, providing high vibrations, as well as grounding.
- Base your self-worth in Reality, realizing your talents and abilities, and seeing areas where you need improvement, especially if you have bad habits you are trying to break.
- Gather your scattered thoughts and turn them into a cohesive whole.
- Find inspiration through meditation and other spiritual practice.
- Utilize goal creation and intention setting, as well as practical follow through and goal completion.
Improve your patience and skills to make money, saving when you need to and spending wisely to increase your abundance.
now let's put it all together with targeted action
Y'all know I always create an Affirmation for our monthly focus. So how do you use the Affirmation with the oils and crystals? Here's a little refresher:
- Your necklace will be sage-cleansed and Reiki-infused with our Affirmation. Say the Affirmation each morning when you put on your necklace.
- At the same time place a drop of Acceptance oil in your palm. Rub your hands together and then breathe in deeply through your nose.
- If you have a few minutes (and I highly recommend this) sit quietly and think about what you have planned for the day. What attitude do you want to carry throughout the day? How will you respond to frustrating situations? What are a few things that you are grateful for?
- Throughout the day, whenever you start to give in to Self-Criticism, grab your necklace and concentrate on the Affirmation. Breathe in some more oil (It's great to pair the oil with a diffuser bracelet so you have it easily accessible!)
- Repeat each day.
See it's not so hard!
The most challenging part of Self-Acceptance is overcoming your default-mode of criticizing mistakes and looking for areas of weakness to use as excuses for your lack of success. Our crystals and oils give you the tools you need to retrain your brain and get into a more successful state of mind!
So excited to spend the last month of 2017 learning and succeeding with y'all!